Diwali is one of my favorite festival with lights and sparkle in every nook and corner. There is so much to do in so little time, at least for the working ladies,  cleaning, shopping, decorating, making dishes etc. I always feel Diwali without preparing sweets and snack is incomplete. Of course now a days one gets everything from market but making at home for Diwali is something different. 

Hope you all had a great time with your family and friends during this festive season. I had a great time. Sharing with you the lovely moments I had during Diwali.

Floating flowers

Floating rose petals


Aum 

Flowery lights from Bangkok


Pookalam



Homemade Lamp


Floating Flowers





Rangoli &Diyas

Laxmi feets in Rangoli

Floating Diya


Puja of Laxmi & Ganesh

Floating Diya in teracotta pot

Kandil in balcony


Images : Personal Album


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post for Diwali celebrations. I read blog information is very impressive and important .I am the owner also gifts company and provide Corporate Diwali gifts in affordable price in Noida Delhi, in all India. If you want to buy online corporate gifts for Diwali then visit my website tiedribbons.com.