Recently I found some twine or known as Sutli in Hindi  in my house. I just started thinking what to do with it.  So I came up with something intereesing...
I happened to have a empty bottle of a energy drink  on hand, so I used that. I used fevicol around the base  of the bottle and laid the string around it and kept circling up. Its recommend to start circling from the bottom of the jar / bottle. I used glue about every ½ inch turn around the bottle. Just keep winding the bottle around and around with glue  every often.
After putting the string I have decorated the bottle using metallic colors... 




Have added some sequins....





Here I have done quilling on the string wrapped Vase



This project took a lot more time than I expected, but I love how it turned out. I hope you like it too.

4 comments:

cfp123 said...

The contents are really good…
chennaiflowerplaza.com

Gurgaonflowerplaza said...

Loved the blog…
Gurgaonflowerplaza.com

Anamika said...

That's awesome! Loved the creative idea.

Puneflowersdelivery said...


Good, Keep it up it was a useful visit.
www.puneflowersdelivery.com