Mom

This post is dedicated to my MOM on her birthday on 1st April and also today being Mother's Day.
  
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjjMM9X-e-0sqmDTqRCtFqLsZHyZNN2DeWDlj9BLUlIBZrZvNC-d7GhIL4sfV0DZy9LTpvrHeo5cpdp04yP8_XamepLQUdl9YG0T1Ee65HqYn26BofCv4CaYZAbgKLoquvHuo-zO2Gex34/s1600/b-dayMom.jpg
     
I Owe It All To Mother!!!

It’s your birthday, Mom.
So I will raise a cheer.
Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here.

Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.

Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!

The words are not mine, but I really feel this poem is written from me for my Mom. My mom is my best  mom in the world.


0 comments: